Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life and Work

Here is my office...




It's downtown... overlooking the suspension bridge and the river... 
Cozy and quiet... above SPICE (good for noon time shopping excursions) ... and near restaurants (uh..huh...that is trouble)... 

This is where I spend most of my days.  I like my clients. In fact, Sue, my business manager and good friend, teases me that after every client I say... "Oh, I just love _____." And, then we both laugh because I do like most people very much!  I like helping people create better lives, BUT...  I do NOT like sitting all day!! 

Otherwise, I have a great job...

Yesterday, I left the office for a long symphony meeting. It was fun! 

I volunteer for the symphony, because I love music! We have a fine symphony in Waco, Texas!!

Here is a Flash Mob that I helped to organize for our Waco Symphony at HEB!  Okay... yes... it's a Christmas endeavor, so you'll hear a little "Sleigh Bells!" A little Christmas in February!






The people who love symphony in this town are terrific! On Valentine's Day, Chris Botti came to play for our WSO... Wow!! It was the best Valentine's night ever!

And the BEST part... the next day, I went down to (uh...huh...) catch a bite at the Olive Branch downstairs from my office and .... 





Ta-Da!!  You guessed it!! I ran smack into Chris Botti (world renown super-star trumpeter) and had a nice little chat!! Kelsey likes to tease me that "next thing we know he (Chris Botti) will probably be coming for Easter Dinner!!" 

That could totally happen... yes, it really could!

That's all...

La - Ti - Do!

Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment