Friday, March 2, 2012

Big Texan Sized Love

Texas Independence Day... Today!

I do love being a Texan... Everything is bigger here... big boots, big hair, big land, big sky, big hats, big hearts!

It's fitting that we drove past the State Capitol in Austin today...and on down (the big highway) I-35... To San Marcos and San Antonio...

It was good to see Kelsey for a quick brunch in SA, and to trade off my car for hers.. (because I backed into her car two weeks ago and left the bumper on the driveway pavement... and so we traded cars while hers was being repaired!) I'm happy to report her car looks like new again... It was so good to steal a few minutes of her day... we always have great, loving chats! She lights up my life!



Then on to San Marcos for a busy day with three year old Bryce and one and a half year old Parker... These boys are sooooo sweet - they give super hugs! I am Gigi and DLW is Poppy... It's great fun when they say our names!

Bryce is a Rock Star!!




And, Parker is driving a car...




And, snuggling his Poppy...

I love these little boys!!

... A little Tex-Mex...
... A long ride home...
... A generous spirit...

La-Ti- Do!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment