Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bubble Bath Soul Cleanse!

Tonight...
After a long day...

A warm bath is better than a massage!
In my opinion, there is nothing more relaxing than settling down into a warm bubble bath! (DLW calls my baths scalding hot) but they are really just perfectly warm...

I take two a day... for 22 years now... two a day! (which gives me dry skin, but it's so worth it)!!!

About 10 years ago, we took our entire family to London for a week. We traveled via train to Bath, England. There were incredible baths there and amazing 2,000 year old ancient history of this being a place where people came for spa and healing treatments. I think there were also natural health spas (baths) in Marlin, TX, in more recent history. I totally get the idea of water having a health benefit.

I guess for me, water is right up there with music... both are God given gifts that have a tremendous impact on me...

This is my favorite item in my home... my tub!


We are best friends every morning and every night...

I know it 's a waste of water and electricity to take two bubble baths a day... but, oh... the joy!!

...a SHOWER cleanses the BODY

... a BATH cleanses the SOUL

Suds up... friends!

La - Ti - Do!

Jeanne

4 comments:

  1. Jeanie, I'm a bath lover, too. But NOT TWO a day!! :) When I'm stressed, I add a generous helping of epsom salts to the water -- rids you of toxins and relaxes muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I have added the epsom salts before, but not in a long, long time!!! I'm gonna start that regimen right away!! I could have figured you would be a bath lover, too! Kindred spirits... that's us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love tub baths but have to admit I haven't had one in a long time. I don't like the tub that is in this house so I always take a shower. I do remember how wonderful they are though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen... come visit me! We could hang out and you could use MY TUB!

    ReplyDelete