Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unexpected Delightful Surprise!!

Every once in a life journey you get an unexpected, wonderfully magnificent surprise!

...and that is exactly what happened when Erin entered my life!



She was delightfully spunky, slightly impetuous, and amazingly real...
and I learned to love her and her spirited ways...

First, we bonded through shopping.
 Erin is a terrific shopper...
probably because EVERYTHING she puts on 
that fit body of hers... looks smashing!

Second, we bonded through family.
We shared life events...
and along the way, I grew to respect her great insight
and love her courage!


This pic was taken at her dental school graduation dinner in San Antonio last May!
Then she moved to Salt Lake for a dental residency...



Last fall was busy! Erin married in Salt Lake City 
on a beautiful mountain meadow
by a quiet little pond
sitting beneath a dramatic waterfall...
It was gorgeous!
She was gorgeous!




She married Tyler (our awesome new son-in-law) whom we LOVE!
We also love that he is a Baylor Bear all the way!
So we knew right from the start that he was waaaaayy cool!

They are dentists together in Salt Lake City.
Not forever... just for now!


Erin is disciplined and fit... in fact,
 she is a workout 
DIVA! 

(I sure wish I had a little more of that discipline!!)

I like to call her my "bonus" daughter 
because she's created such incredible value in my life 
and brought tremendous joy to my world!

When all three daughters get together,
I especially love the laughter and kindness they share.
They are fun fun fun!!
Our three 5' 7" darlings could not be more different, 
yet  are still undeniably sisters!

I know for a fact, first hand, that "bonus" daughters 
can be delightful surprises!  

When Erin comes home, the whole house feels energized
and all is well in my heart!!

Lucky me! 

La - Ti - Do!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment