Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fabulous Sugar Cookie Fruit Tart


This was a fun day!

My daughter's life long friend, 
Melissa,
had a baby girl!
 
Her mom, Joy, is my good friend...
and is the baby's grand!

 I went to a "sip and see" 
for this little one.

She was
 a little baby doll...
so adorable
and bright eyed...
and she never even cried one time!

It was fun hanging out with ladies
some whom I've known for
twenty - five years or more...
Catching up on their grown children
and realizing that we are 
all in that phase of life where
our kiddos are grown
living their lives, getting married,
having babies...

The food was exceptional...
Especially this little fruit tart...
It is so colorful and pretty!


I couldn't figure out why it was so tasty.
Then I got the recipe...
I promise you will LOVE this treat!

Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts

Sugar Cookie Dough (slice and bake)
Roll into balls (1" wide)
Place into a greased small muffin pan
Bake according to instructions on cookie package
Dip dowel in sugar and press each cookie down
(this makes the little tart crust)
Let cool and take them out of the pan
Put strawberries (chopped) and blueberries
inside each tart

(this is the little dowel - Pampered Chef)

Thanks, Joy!

It was a JOY-FUL day!

Babies and friends 
Berries and Cookie Dough!

More memories made in the life of
a soul singer!

I hope you try the tarts! 
You will love them!

La - Ti - Do!

Jeanne





No comments:

Post a Comment