Friday, March 16, 2012

Nashville Music Madness!!

We recently went to Nashville for a conference...

It is a fabulous city! Music, music, everywhere!

This is a pic I took of the carpet in the hotel...
Isn't it awesome! I would love to have this somewhere in my house!



This is Elvis' GOLD piano that is housed at the Opry Hall of Fame!

It's pretty cool, I think...



These are our dear, sweet friends that we meet up with 
at this conference every year! 
We have wonderful memories in lots of cool cities! 
They are SO much fun!


And, we got to hang out with my nephew and his beautiful wife and two precious children while we were there!  
Jeremy is a christian music artist and studio producer 
in Nashville!


Jeremy writes beautifully inspiring songs from the heart. 
He has tons of great songs and lyrics... this one is my favorite! 




We went to the Grand Ole Opry which was a blast... saw Josh Turner, The Gentry's, Bill Anderson, and Jean Shepherd... 
She was a pioneer in country music.  
That girl can still sing! 




We also went to the Bluebird Cafe... 
what a fantastic evening...
five songwriters sitting in a  circle in the middle of the cafe...
just talking and singing and playing...
almost like a jam session...
and we got to watch and interact with them...
I am truly amazed at the talent!


Those of you who know me... really KNOW me...
 know that I am definitely a "christian" music fan, but I do not follow "country" music much... 
however...
credit is due to the incredible country music industry in the music city of Nashville... 
and I owe a lot to country music because...
I cut my teeth on it in my musical family and it is probably why I sing today!

There are so many amazing artists in that town... really EXCEPTIONAL musicians!!

So... I hope to go back again and again!

If you ever get to Nashville... don't miss the Bluebird Cafe!

Thanks for letting me share my crazy world with you!

Soulfully yours!

La - Ti -  Do!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment